Partsexpress

Silver Member
Username: Subman15

Lwarenceburg, Kentucky United states

Post Number: 156
anyone ever order out of partsexpress?jw. they have some good speakers. i just got the new catolog

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1672
yea, i have ordered from parts express quite a few times.

those dayton subs are pretty good.

Silver Member
Username: Subman15

Lwarenceburg, Kentucky United states

Post Number: 163
have u seen their new ones?
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=295-464

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=295-466

they have 2 different models, both the same price

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 268
I've had good experiences ordering from Parts Expess, high shipping is my only complaint.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1087
sum1 at my HS has 3 12 inch dayton subs(they have gold cones on em) in the rear window of his trans am...preatty neat

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 619
Alex,

The 295-466 is the better sub.

It has higher motor energy, and better control. The Qts is .4, which means that you may either go sealed or you may go ported. .40 Qts is borderline. Its up to you. The Vas is also lower so it will require a much smaller box than the other model. The voice coil handles more power too. Not a bad sub, but dont expect it to be the wolrds next SQ or SPL winner.

Magician
Unregistered guest
i think u stupid people need to learn how to get a life and stop complaining and s|-|it over stupid lil speakers so phuck you all and go to hell!!!

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 228
wow, you really need to get a life and stop searching for forums about people's hobbies, which apparently you have no interest in, and telling people to go to hell because they have something to talk about. Take you gayass name and find another way to spend your useless hours of your life, probably eating cheetos in a bathroab watching mcguiver.

and to alex,i also just ordered a subwoofer grill from partsexpress on wednesday i believe, and it should be arriving today.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us