Cd player options

Bronze Member
Username: 60buck

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 13
i was looking at spending about 500 bux on a new one. i've narrowed it down to either the jvc kd-avx1, eclipse 8445, or the alpine 9855. i bought an alpine, 7897, i have had nothing go worng with it, but i don't know if i like the look of it this year like i have in the past. if someone has comments, i would love to hear what you have to say.

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 14
anyone have and feedback on any of these decks at all. appreciate atleast 1 comment on each

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3068
the 3 leaders in decks right now are Alpine , Eclipse & Premier

but i'd have 2 say that Premier is the 1 used by most of (incl myself) the ppl on this forum .

i bought the 860 model recently & do like it ......

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 15
i looked at some of the pioneer stuff. they did look pretty good. i also likes the clarion unit. i think its the 9255, but don't quote me on that. anywayz, thank you for your feedback on the pioneer.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3073
What i said were the PREMIER models

which are better than the regular pioneers because of the features & the MAIN advantage is the higher preout voltage gives a cleaner louder signal to your amps .....

Bronze Member
Username: Kasadude

Highland, Ut. Usa

Post Number: 51
i have an alpine and i looovvvee it man but ya i know a couple people with the premiers too and their really awsome

Username: David311

Post Number: 8
pioneer deh mp860p....game over
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us