Help plz


grants and jacksons
Unregistered guest
i know it belongs in the headunit section but no one seems to be there. my question is my antenna cable is the small one and my cd player has the hole for the big one. is there some kind of connector i can put on it and if so what is it called.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3023
Registered: Jul-05
i thought antenna holes were a standard size - but if it exists another hole type i'm sure radioshack will have it .........

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 877
Registered: Oct-05
it might be called antenna adaptor. i did see one of those at radio shack.

if you cant find it at radioshack you'll be able to at pep boys or curcuit city .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us