RE SE's

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 204
just wanting yall's oppinion... I'm going to buy something from the RE group buy sale and i'm 99% sure i'm getting the SE. the question is 1 or 2. I can fit one ported or two sealed to the recommended specs. I know the sealed would have the edge is SQ, but would it be louder? would the gain in SQ and potential gain in SPL be worth the extra money? I can give 500w at 2ohm and 1000w at 1ohm (RMS).

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3001
well imo i like 2 subs more so thats just me - i'd do 2 sealed especially 4 that price (could always build a ported bow later 4 more spl if needed) & prolly match it with their Re amp...

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 205
i like my amp a lot, mb quart raa1000. it pushes clean power and is probably a little underrated. The gain I would get from the RE amp wouldn't be worth it IMO. I was really wondering though if the 2 sealed would be that much louder than the ported? I dont have room for 2 ported. I can only do a max of about 3ft^3.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3008
thought u needed 2 also buy an amp but what a coincedence cause i also got that same amp !
i bought a few back with crutchfield $299 special - my bro in Fl has it & i should get it by next wk .

what about considering a single SX !?

i'm gonna be pushing 2 Rs with my amp - i got my subs on Wed .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us