JL 10W7 H2O box with a audiobahn amp hav a question?

Username: Graygray

Post Number: 1
would a JL 10W7 H2O with an audiobahn A8000T and a 1.5 farhad cap pound??? any other suggestions for $900 candian dollars

Bronze Member
Username: Ford_on_20s

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 94
a w7 with an audiobahn amp ??? holy hell lol....get a better amp dude

Post Number: 2
I know i might be buying it off this guy the amp seems sketchy tho are audiobahn amps that bad??

Bronze Member
Username: Ford_on_20s

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 95
most people here are going to not like audiobahn at all... i bought one off my friend a couple years ago for cheap just to mess around with...it was the worst amp i ever had...what watt amp is it ?

Post Number: 3
its rated at 800x1 ohm its the A8000T model

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 201
it will work for a while dude till you can get a better amp......if you decide to buy the setup i would have the input sensitivity all the way down just in case.....and when you can afford it then you can get a better amp and unleash that sub....i ran a 12w7 in a sealed box for a while on 350 watts....it hit and sounded good......but when i gave it the zapco1100 watts it really shinned!

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 828
why don't you tell the guy you'll just take the sub?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1963
i want one of those (zapco 1100.1) but i like my sx's

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 202
at first site of the amp you like ok is it worth the 900 bucks i just paid for it retail.....(keep in mind i had a JL 1000/1 before it aswell.) all i can say is after i hooked it up and jammed it. the 1000/1 and the zapco are in different leagues...the JL amp is an awsome amp but still not in zapco's league! on the same amount of power basically the zapco pounded the sub harder then the jl did.....that and when i called zapco about how i could optimially tune the amp for a 3 ohm load they told me to send it to them and for 60 bucks they would pay for the shipping back and they would set the voltage rails to put out 1100 watts at 3 ohm...even came back with a new birth sheet...1400watts at 3ohm. ZAPCO is awsome stuff.....great customer support and awsome products!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us