It POUNDS!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Tonybones

Post Number: 37
Yesterday this guy said he would sell me his system.He hooked it up in my jeep grand cherokee.He has 2 15" Kicker CVR (the yellow and black one's) 500rms/1000w peak.With a audiobahn a18001dt amplifier running as 1800rms @ 1ohm...them thangs POUNDED SO HARD that I fell in love with it but, he will not sell the amp at all.But 1 speaker has that steady noise when the volume is turned down but when it is up you can't hear it.ANYWAY he is asking $150 for both with sealed box.SHOULD I DO THIS?

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 783
that seems like a good price. you should get it. i mean you heard it in your car and you like it. you should try to find out what is causing that steady noise from one of the sub. what if it gets worse in the future.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Yeah you do have a point.I think it is distortion...how much would it cost just for one of them subs or I would see if I could get it fixed or something.

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 785
the dvc 2ohm is $149 and the dvc 4ohm is $139

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
So the deal I was offered is hell of a good deal compared to the price of 1.I am going to get them.Thank you for making my DAY...happy thanx giving...however I will still need an amp that will push them.ANY SUGGESTIONS.I WANT THE MAX OUT OF THEM.They handled that audiobahn amp putting out 1800rms to those woofers.I need a great amp.

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 786
you have the 4ohm or the 2ohm?

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 456
Tony, what's your budget? If you're in the audiobahn range, might want th check out the hifonics brutus that has a rating of 2000 watts RMS @ 1ohm.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
I don't know the ohm of them subs but, they sure hell pound.My damn truck was shaking rapidly and I aint talking bout vibration...Seth I aint on a budget..I am here to spend money to just complete my system.I aint trying to be an obsessed audio fanatic and spend 200-300 on one sub and 500 on a amp.Just keep thangs in the average league ya know.

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 802
you have to find out what ohms those subs are if you want someone to give you an advise on an amp.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 576
there on sale now the cvrs for 39.95 for a 12 i think on sounddomain.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us