Username: Kirbdog22

New Bern, North Carolina USA

Post Number: 21
RE vs. JL
RE vs. Kiker
RE vs. JBL
Re vs. MTX
RE vs. Rockford
(matching subs and amps quality and Price)

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 262
re beats them all in my book except the close runner up is jl audio, but they are way overpriced

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
why do you think jl is over priced?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
if RE is so nice then why no where on the web can find them except at their home address and even on that they don't even have prices listed

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 685
look at this way why pay $700 for a W7 when you can pay $400 for a xxx that will have the same sq and get just as loud.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
alright i got you but i don't think there are any authorized RE installers close to me. And why does everyone like the Re produt, I mean i cant even find it online

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 313
thats the only thing that i don't like about RE audio is that they're like and underground company almost and no stores carry them at least no stores w/ in 50 miles of where i live. i have never even heard any RE subs out of about 20 shows that i've been to over the years. at least w/ the other companies( JL, Kikcer, MTX etc) you can hear them in many different applications and make your own judgments based off of first hand experience w/ them.

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 432
"and yes if both the sx and the xxx are given the same amount of power the sx will be louder"

I know someone tested that and said the SX was a little louder, but if the XXX was given 2000 watts and the SX was given 2000 watts i dunno who would win, or if the SX could handle it for a daily driver. The other day I was reading on another forum that a person giving their XXX 2200 watts and the guy said he loved it and thought it would be louder than a SX. im just repeating what i heard though, not sure if its fact.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 281
www.reaudio.com is the only authorized place you can get their products new from. They are a fresh spawning company, rapidly growing, with Amazing products. Without a doubt, they will be Very well know by the end of '06. Until then, be happy if you have their products, as most likely nobody around you has even Heard of RE.

Make money.
Buy RE.
Enjoy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Six thanks for the info so do u know the price of the sx 12? and the 12.1 amplifier?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4980
"RE vs. JL"

Quality is hand in hand between the two. Value goes to RE. JL tends to have a little bit better quality overall IMO, but most "flaws" I've seen from RE have been some little cosmetic related thing that wouldn't affect performance a bit.

"RE vs. Kicker
RE vs. JBL
Re vs. MTX
RE vs. Rockford"

RE hands down.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us