Infinity and JBL sub questions! Comparing to JL.

James Palanza
Unregistered guest
Ok, I had 2 12w3v2's powered by a 500/1 jl monoblock until my car was totally wrecked. Reguardless, I dont have the cash to spend on a new jl system - and I can get a SICK employee discount for JBL and Infnity subs/speakers/amps. So my question is, are there any good subs by JBL or Infinity that will compare to my previous 2 12w3v2's in a ported enclosure? I'm looking for decent SQ with some nice deep rumblen bass too.

Amo suggestions are welcome as well - thanks.

James Palanza
Unregistered guest
*Amp - sorry, typo.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1288
infinity Perfects will sound nice. not too sure about infinity amps or JBLs new line of amps...

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 395
My friend owns a single 10" perfect. Man, was i impressed. It was in a ported inclosure built to specs as well. I believe it was beeing powered by a jbl amp(not quite sure tho). If that helps you at all. But, since it seems you work on them, you might already know.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2893
In the SQ catagory theres the Infinity perfects, Diamond audio D series ,MB Quart & ID subs .........

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1848
rovin, what about the type X and the se, both are nice sq subs for a great price

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2904
maybe but strictly SQ speaking imo i'd put those above but if u wanted a mix of SQ with some L then sure ,why not .......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us