Mtx

Anonymous

so whats everyones general feeling on mtx, i've heard its good for clarity, not necessarily bump

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 201
supposedly they have pretty decent amps, but their subs are below par. the 9500 is the only sub that is worth something

Bronze Member
Username: Redliner

Post Number: 17
i love my 2 10" thunder 7500's minus the problem i have ont he posting below and they definetly bump and the clarity is awesome

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 234
I've not once had a bad MTX sub, I've had 5000's 6000's and know a few people who ran 8000's they're good solid products. The amps are now Xtant, or Xtant is now MTX or some crap but anyways Xtant were great SQ amps and the MTX amps used to be on par with the old Fosgates. There's nothing wrong with MTX products that I've seen though they change there product lineup so often it's highly possible to get a bad design somewhere in there.

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 800
I work at Circuit City so I hear MTX's all day long. The 5500 I used to like, but now I hate it. I have found that 1 7500 in a ported box can actually get pretty loud, low, and sound good. When I hear the 2 7500's with more power to them though, I don't like the sound. To me the Kicker CVR12's (and my RE's) blow the MTX's out of the water.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us