Audiobahn 1508t

Username: Loudandclear

Post Number: 1
What the hell is wrong with some of you? Everybody talks hella trash about their subs but one of these shipped for $240 is not bad! this sub pounds, and the aluminum cones keeps distortion down and bass crisp. Whats the problem with them seriously?

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 665
ok if you think audiobahn is the greatest subwoofer brand ever more power to ya, but if you ever want to hear a good sq setup come see my AA atlas's i garrentee they will have better sq than any audiobahn sub ever made.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1780
it really depends on what u want, if u want spl audiobahn's will get loud, but they will not sound that good, and if u think 240 shipped is not bad CaddaDB had one for 125+ shipping

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 685
all of a sudden all these audiobahn fans are coming out.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1401
seriously, audiobahn is ovverated, overpriced garbage. For the money you can get a better system easily.

Why do i feel like i type this once a week?

thats probably why i only come here once in a blue moon anymore...every question or post is pretty much the same.

Post Number: 2
I definately don't think they're the best subs out there dustin, more power to you being a douche', the freshest smell "ever made", anyway I'll check out that sub chauncey. thanx

Post Number: 3
By the way, I have one sub in my car and it is not an audiobahn, it's a memphis mojo 18" LVS. I was just saying that I heard a 1508t recently and was impressed.

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 686
eric i think chauncey has an alpine type x for only $175.00 plus shipping. if you don't mind alpine.

Post Number: 4
alpine is cool, sold it for years. Is chauncey's stuff hot? that is a great deal!

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1781
100% legit

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 666
LOL your pretty funny, but u go ahead and listen to your audiobum subs and i'll stck with my Atlas's.

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 698
hey eric if you haven't bought the audiobahn yet you might want to reconsider. i used to have the 1208t subs. it does get pretty loud if you give it decent power but the bass just sounds really terrible. at least to me it did.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 236
Eric i have two AW1508T's that are brand new an both of them are urs for 310 shipped .....

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Tonybones

Post Number: 29
would it take 2 amps to push them to the max?

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 720
well if you like audiobahns then there you go. you can't beat that deal. 310 shipped is the best deal i've seen. i am surprised you haven't sold those yet cadillac.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 354
Holy crap, you guys are fricken idiots.
The guy was only saying the subs "arent bad".
Eric never said they were the best, so stop puting words in his mouth, nor did he say he wants to buy one, he merely said they werent bad woofers and was wondering why so many people on this forum talk trash about them.
I for one agree with Eric, these subs are a bargain, I've heard them and they didnt sound that bad.
AGAIN, for the one milliionth time, to all the idiots who are basing thier opinions of Audiobahn on nothing but thier lower end product lines need to shut up. It is an insult to the 12volt community to bash product you've never heard, or heard in the correct application.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
I really want them but, I am waiting for my money to get right.I have a job but, I can't start until I have my income sheet turned in.WILL CADILLAC TAKE A DEPOSIT?

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 668
ok if audiobums higher model subs are decent why don't they make there lower models better so people don't consider them a POS brand.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 355
same reason ford makes festiva's and not just mustangs.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 670
LOL nice comparison, but they need to put better build quality in their subs, cause i have 2 kicker comps not the cvrs and i put these things through h3ll, like bottoming them out, and playing test tones below my boxes tuning and they are still playing perfectly, but my brother buys a audiobum sub powers it perfectly in a sealed box and the pos dies in less than a week. so that why i will never own a audiobum product in my life.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
What model sub was that dustin?

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 674
to be honest i have no idea, but on the package it came in it said 400watts rms and he was powering it with a kx400.1, but this was 2years ago.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 247
So basically he had the cheapest 12 that Audiobahn makes... get um for 35 bucks all day long on ebay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us