!!!subwoofers for sale!!!

Username: Marcb201

Post Number: 10
I have a 10 inch kicker impulse, which is 350 watts, and a 12 inch volfenhag, which is 1000 watts for sale. I have had the kicker for about 2 months and it is in the box. It is basically brand new. The Volfenhag is brand new, but doesnt come in a box. If your interested write me back or email me at clearyrebels04@yahoo.com and just give me a price.

Anonymous

i'll trade the speaker out of my cell phone for the Volfenhag

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
f u

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1778
post a price

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
For the kicker ill say 50$. For the Volfenhag ill say 70$ I could go lower. Those are just out the top of my head

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
hello is anybody gonna leave messages?/ i really need to sell these. please write bak

Username: Dmn9588

Post Number: 1
i'll give you 35 for the kicker i dont want the wolfenhang

Username: Dmn9588

Post Number: 2
actually that kicker blows ill give you a $1 for it

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 224
Yeah that price is way over the actual value of those subs Marcus, you may be able to get a few dollars out of the Volfenhag on eBay or local but those at that price are going to be nearly impossible to sell on here.

Username: Rylan

Pelzer, South Carolina United States

Post Number: 1
I Need some advice which do you people think is better the 13.5" W7, the Kicker Solobaric X, or the MTX Thunder 9500 series the 2000 watt MTX the 12s. I have a 13.5 W7 but it doesnt really thump like i want my sub to i have a 3000watt power acoustik class D amp hooked up to it and i turned the bass all the way up and it does ok but not like i was expecting it to do. Dont get me wrong it is very clear i just want something that will thump a little harder. I am selling My System for $1200 It comes with a 13.5" W7 a 3000watt class D amp and a custom box that my friends and i built

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2850
not enough bass ! - then u need a better designed & built box ......

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 722
is that a 3000wrms amp or 3000 max amp. if you were using a 3000wrms amp with that sub i wouldn't buy that sub. you probably over powered it like crazy.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 154
power acoustics making 3000 watts rms yeah okay and those volfagets hit harder than 4 18 RE XXX subs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Someone please help me sell theses damn subwoofers. Ill sell them to anyone. Ill go as low as you want me to but not bookoo low. Just please help!!

Anonymous

those subs aren't worth anything. you would get more from banging on the dashboard!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us