Opinion Needed

Bronze Member
Username: Tonybones

Post Number: 20
I am trying to decide between 2 kinds of woofers.
Tell me what yall would get.

2 15inch Kicker CVR (the yellow/black one)with dual voice coil

OR

3 12inch audiobahn aw120t 500rms/1000w peak each

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 230
Before i would spend 300 on either of those deals i would choose from somthing new on ebay..An Pawn shops really arent the best place to purchase subwoofers, just go with new ones .....But if i was in a world that didnt have any other subwoofers an those two things were my only options, i would go with the Kickers

Bronze Member
Username: Tonybones

Post Number: 21
I will purchase the subwoofers that you got but, everything online is alot of Shipping and Handling which is high.I done even seen a box I would buy for them AW1508T.That money could go on another piece of equipment.I also hate bidding cuz the price just goes up and up and up.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 232
I dont know if you would want to buy the 1508T subs from me because those things are 2000 rms each which means you would have to spend around 800 dollars on one strong amp with power enough to push um or two amps that would cost you 400 or more a piece to have power enough to push um properly ( an those price quotes are for the cheapest out there thats still worth useing so it could possibly be even more expensive ). an on top of that you would need a 300+ amp HO Alt an one or two yellow top batterys in the trunk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us