Jl 10 sub for sale

Bronze Member
Username: Maniac

Post Number: 13
I have a jl 10" wo 125 rms subwoofer single 4ohm its in a prowedge box i dont know how many cubic feet ect.. but it has poly fill inside and i had put some extra glue myself to make sure its sealed with no leaks. Im asking $50 plus shipping with the box and with out the box $40 plus shipping. I also have a pioneer DEH-P2000 cd player that i had installed a while back i am asking $40 plus shipping for this its kinda old so i doubt any body here would want it.
If it dosent sell here i will be puttting them on ebay
-Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 386
is that a 10w1 ? or 10w0 ?

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 387
lol never mind i just read the w0 ... i feel stupid
sorry i needed a 10w1

Bronze Member
Username: Subman15

Lwarenceburg, Kentucky United states

Post Number: 47
i will sell you a 10w1

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 573
W1's have the "new look for JL" with the white cone

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 201
.... I have a W1 that's the old style standard issue black JL it needs a surround but if you want it I'll sell it to you cheap, I believe it's an 8ohm.

Silver Member

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 202
What will you take for just the enclosure for this sub? How much will shipping be to area code 47223?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
that zipcode is wrong but look it up at usps.com i will take $20 for just the enclosure. And arent the 10wo's and the 10w1's the same thing theyre both 125rms but theres two kinds of w1's the white cones and the black ones that look exactly like the w0's. I dont think you will notice a difference.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1042
dude i would buy the woofer if u give me a little bit of time...so 40 for the sub alone?

Silver Member

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 203
zip code is wrong? It's Butlerville IN and no the W1's are shallow mount subwoofers, W0's are longer throw woofers, I can take pics of them side by side if you'd like. Sell Dan the sub and me the enclosure, where are you located? and where can I email you at?

Silver Member

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 204
I'll take the head unit as well, I just need to know what your addy and email address is so we can get something arranged. I'm prepared to pay via Pay Pal for the stuff tonight. This leaves the sub for Dan (compuluva) to purchase; and Dan if you're looking for some other older JL's I have a W1 and a W0 that a moron friend of mine ripped the surrounds on, I'll sell them to you dirt cheap if you can get them repaired somehow.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1044
right now i just need a low wattage sub for now...Its for a project...

Reason i want he JL is because i will at least have a little quality..

if ya want email me dan_da_man_blhs64@hotmail.com , send me the prices of the woofers, and if ya want il show u my idea lol...if u have anything else u would sell dirt cheap hit me up...
Also if u have pics of the stuff send em

Silver Member

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 205
will do Dan, are those spaces or underdashes in your email?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Brian check your messages oh and i am located in phoenix arizona.

Compluva how long?lol Im in no hurry to sell this stuff so ill hold it for you if you want not unless someone else wants it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1046
im not sure really...problem is is that in in Highschool ya know...so who knows man

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Also i have this cheap cd player i dont even know what brand lol but ill sell it for $10 plus shipping i doubt anyone would want it lol Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us