Does anyone know a good upolstery shop?

Bronze Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 100
my headliner is starting to fall off and i was wondering if any of you guys have gotten your headliner done, and if you did where did you get it done?

i know you can just go to an autobody because most all autobody's have upolstery shops in them.

how much did it cost?

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 200
I know of a Great one that is owned an ran by one of my good friends an his father ... He did a headliner on my Older model Caddy a year back an it only cost 100 bucks but i dont really drive that one anymore so im probably gonna sell it ... i Doubt you live in this area tho, but if you do he is located on RED Bluff in Pasadena TX, Him an his father are both named Luis ...

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 101
damn. I live in oregon. Does anyone else know any other ones??

also, if i take off my headliner by myself (since it's alot of work) Would the price go down since they dont have to do the labor of getting it off. Do you know how much off. thanks

Anonymous

take a picture of your car and send it to MTV's p!mp my ride.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 248
If you want to make the trek to BC Canada, I know of a great shop just by the US border to washington. Called Audio Lines, they do all fabric work too.

Anonymous

how much would something like that cost?

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 205
You might want to Try a Flea Market ...there is always some illegal immigrants up in there doing car interior work for a little of nothing

Bronze Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 75
Ill do it for you, if you come to NC. Materials like 45$ thats all, maybe 1hr labour.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us