Seans ebay link to all the goodies up for sale

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3751
this is a link to the phoenix gold qx 15's but you can go there and look at the other items we have up for sale ....18 items in all ..these items will be on for a week and the next batch of items will be listed the following week

http://cgi.ebay.com/Phoenix-Gold-qx-15-subwoofers-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ5832273594Q QcategoryZ18804QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 617
what happened to your amps? damn don't tell me sold it already. i think you had a 4 ch jbl amp before.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3752
hehe no we havent sold the amps yet we just listed the subwoofers for right now other than the unic amp combo deal because that is alot of work to list this stuff plus we would be pulling our hair out to ship all the stuff he has if we listed it all at once

Gold Member

Post Number: 3753
which 4 channel jbl amp were you intrested in?

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 628
did u have more than one? i forgot the name. my friend is in need of a 4ch amp and i remember seeing one in the list of items. it was a good price too.
btw there is another sean on this forum. getting confusing. go check out the amp section.

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 629
this one.
jbl p80.4 amp $100

Gold Member

Post Number: 3754
yeah we still have that one. We also have a clarion 4 channel that was in rough shape and hasnt been tested but its also missing one screw for the speaker terminals he was asking 25 bucks for that....we could test it if your intrested

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 225
Got any Good Tweeters that you would be willing to give me at a decent buy it now price ?.... i have like 20 pairs of new tweeters but there all cheap junk that was sold at the Audio shop i used to work at an i really dont wanna put cheap junky tweeters in my ride an the ones i have in there now are all blown they are the soundstream tarantulas
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us