Stock Wiring diagram?

Bronze Member
Username: Jmjacks

Eaton, OH United States

Post Number: 12
I just bought a used 90 lumina AVP van thats missing the radio & want to install a CD player but the wiring harness is cut out.

I can tell which wires are the speakers but I'm not sure about what colors are constant & ing switch.There is no red wire coming from the vehicle.

I would appreciate any help!

Bronze Member
Username: Joshua

Florence, Ky USA

Post Number: 12
There are places on the internet that you can go to see the wiring diagram, or you may just buy a wiring harness for a aftermarter head unit and in the manual of the headunit, it should tell you what wires to connect to what. so that should help.

Bronze Member
Username: Joshua

Florence, Ky USA

Post Number: 13
There are places on the internet that you can go to see the wiring diagram, or you may just buy a wiring harness for a aftermarket head unit and in the manual of the headunit, it should tell you what wires to connect to what. so that should help.

Unregistered guest
I am in need of the wiring diagram of the stock radio in a 2004 Ford Taurus SES, if any one out there can help me I would really appreciate it.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2273
Did you read Josh's advice?...

Bronze Member
Username: Jmjacks

Eaton, OH United States

Post Number: 14
www.streetdreams.com & www.installdr.com are a couple of sites that helped me LDG1 hope this helps!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us