Eclipse CD8454 owners only ! ! ! ! ! !

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2628
I love this HU and was wondering what the rest of you users think and what you have your Crossovers set to slopes..etc...

also what level do you have your low on in time alignment for the sublevel ?

Are you guys using the EQ on this and if so what sounds best.

Any feedback is appreciated on this HU.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2640
jonathan, are you still using this unit ?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2652
Let me know how your running yours and what sounds best

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 92
Hey Mo... I just got what I think is a crazy offer on a cd8454... I brought my local shop down to 571USD including (paying 50$ for 3 year warrenty) and taxes. Dose eclipse already provide a 3 year warenty if its installed by an eclipse dealler and do they have a one year theft warenty?...but is it a good deal?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2657
Thats a good deal for a new one however you could of done it better on ebay but you whouldnt have gotten the warranty for 3 years. This way you do have it. Good To have the 3 year warranty.

I am gonna sell mine soon and its in perfect working order with original box and manual and stickers. I will put it on ebay soon

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 96
why dont you want to keep it? any thing bad about the unit that i should know before i go to my local shop?

should i even get that good of an hu?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2660
Its a very advanced Head Unit. It takes a long time to get use to. I just want somthing thats detachable really. I am looking at the Alpine CDA-9855 right now. I dont know to much about this unit other then its 4 volt preouts. I am thinking about getting this from my best buy and get the warranty for 4 years which will total $500 so im not sure at this point.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us