Alpine 9831??

Anonymous

i was trying to purchase the 9813 and its on backorder from several sites and my local circuit city so i purchased the 9813 which appears to be just as good besides the 50x4 rather than 60x4 anyone know anything about this model???

Anonymous

purchased the 9831* excuse me

Bronze Member
Username: Steveo

?????, CA USA

Post Number: 23
eeeekkkk you want the 9813 or 9833.

The 9831 lacks the time correction feature which is well worth getting being the acoustics in cars is poor. The time correction helps set the stage so to speak.

The 9833 has the time correction and is similar to the 9813; however, the 9833 has the ability to change display colors (if you don't like Alpine Green). Also, the 9833 is on average +$50 more than the 9813.

I purchased my 9813 "open box" circuit city in Sacramento, CA for 219.00. Wait for a good deal on the 9813 - it's worth it. I waited a month for the right deal. Be careful on ebay; I got ripped off on a deck and lost $200. I too was frustrated with the good deals ~300 for 9813 being "out of stock". The best price I found on "in stock 9813s) was $349 (internet). Circuit City wanted $399 new. My open box was a steal for $219.

Bronze Member

?????, CA USA

Post Number: 24
Or the 9815... More $$$ - two line display! If your like me though... Alpine green is fine and sound/price is my concern. For that the 9813 is a great deck. Furthermore, Alpine stands by their product which is sad these day's.

For example, I had (before my car was stolen) an Alpine 7983? Yea... Anyway I let Circuit city install it and they ended up crushing the deck. It never ejected when hot. Finally it gave up ejecting after a year and two months. Circuit City would not help, but Alpine fixed the deck free of charge regardless that the warrentee was up after a year. Alpine is a great company, and I highly recomend their HUs.

Anonymously
Unregistered guest
9831 has 4-Channel Digital Time Correction according to alpines website

Bronze Member

?????, CA USA

Post Number: 25
My bad... I know the 9813 has 6-Channel Digital Time Correction. What about the EQ? The EQ on the 9813 works well. Good luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us