Business oportunity

anotherbrick
Unregistered guest
To be fair, this is the best plan for quick cash turn-around
that I've seen anywhere.

Find out just How To Turn $10 into $10,000 in 14 days using PayPal!!

It's EASY, FAST, and EFFECTIVE if you want to pick up the extra money. You may have seen a lot of these kinds of letters going around in the message boards--wonder why there are so many? Maybe because it is actually WORKING? Yes, I will affirm THIS DOES WORK!! But an even bigger question is, WHY should you consider doing THIS ONE, over all the other programs with a similar idea? Please take a few minutes to read this letter:

"I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT"

This is a new program and fantastic opportunity. Everything is done online. Please read this carefully and absorb it into your system. This is the fastest, easiest program ever. You will be able to complete it
in less than 30 minutes and you will never forget the day you first viewed this online.

If you need to make a few thousand dollars quick, than consider the program I am sharing with you. This program works no matter what country you live in or what currency you use. The only things you will need are: A valid email address, a premier or business PayPal account with at least $10.00 in it and 30 minutes of your time.

You can and will turn $10 into $10,000 in 14 days if you follow these two easy steps.

This program is more realistic and much, much faster. Because it is so easy, the response rate is very high and very fast, and you will receive your reward in 14 days. That's only two weeks-not one or two months.

True story Gabrielle Ellis tells how she used this gifting summation four times last year. The first time, she received $6,000 in cash in two weeks and then $14,000 in cash the next three times.

Step 1:
If you don't have a PayPal premier or business account, (the SAFEST online money exchange) than the first thing you need to do is use the PayPal link below and sign up. It only takes minutes. You need to be able to accept credit cards. A personal account won't work. here's
the url: https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=ZVF7U4HF3U3LA

Step 2:
Once your account has been established, immediately send a $10.00 payment from your PayPal account to the email address in either the # 1 or #2 position, depending on your birthday in the timeline. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "Here is a $10.00 gift for you." Be certain to add this note, as this is what keeps this program legal. Instructions on how to send a payment are
under 'send money' at the payment site. It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your PayPal account is to immediately send, through PayPal, a $10.00 gift to the person's email on the list below at position #1, if your birthday is between Jan 1 thru June 30th. If your birthday is between July 1 thru Dec 31, send the gift to the person at
position #2. Do it with a great big smile on your face because "as you sow, so shall you reap!"

position #1 glcsa@hotmail.com
position #2 urgivenenemy@aim.com

Save this letter to a .txt file on your hard drive and replace the email address that you sent the $10.00 to with your own. Remember to use the same email address that is used with your PayPal account.

Step 3:
From your PayPal account on the PayPal.com site, click on the 'referrals' link on the bottom of the page and write down your own custom PayPal referral link, which you will replace the above PayPal
link with your own. By doing this step alone, you can earn a referral bonus each time someone signs up for a PayPal account using your referral URL! Then post this letter to 50 message boards, chat rooms
and forums. There are thousands of them on the internet. Don't procrastinate. Just do it!! This is the last step and you'll be on your way!!

DIRECTIONS---HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARDS, FORUMS, ETC:

A) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.

B) Open a blank 'notepad' file by clicking Start, All Programs, Accessories, then click Notepad. Now place your cursor at the top of the blank page from the 'edit' menu and select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can replace the email in position #1 or #2 with your own. Here is where you will now save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your own postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

C) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (online forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions, groups, etc.) You can go onto any search engine like google.com,
yahoo.com, msn.com, altavista, excite, etc. Many different search terms can be used such as millionaire message board, money making message board, employment message board, money making discussions, money making forum or business, investing discussion groups, entrepreneurs, etc.

Click one by one, and then you will find the option to 'post a new message'. Visit these message boards and post this article by highlighting the text of it from your notepad file and selecting 'paste' from the edit menu.
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the 'post message' button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations!
THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will only take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST
IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!

If you need money, don't be afraid to give a gift to a stranger because it will come back to you multiplied many times. A person can gift you up to $10,000 and you don't have to pay taxes on it to the IRS. In these uncertain times, we can really help each other. Follow these simple instructions and you should have $10,000 in two weeks because most people will respond due to the low one time investment, speed and high profit potential.

Have faith!! Participate fairly!! Good fortune will follow!

This is excellent seed money to start a business, buy a car, make that down payment on your dream house or pay off bills. You can repeat this program as often as you wish or even post more than 50
at a time. It's up to you. Let's give the gift that keeps giving back!!

Any doubts that you may have will quickly disappear within a few days of putting this plan into action. Trust me on this. You will not regret it!!!

Similar programs on the internet do work. If you are participating in any of those, by all means continue but you must also try this
one!!! This program is so successful because it's quick, easy and cheap to get started. The response rate is extremely high and fast. Profit potential is unlimited. This will pay out before any of those other programs even begin to trickle in. your email address could circulate for quite a while. This makes it the gift that keeps giving back!!!

This is excellent seed money to start or expand a business, buy you dream home, car, and pay off whatever bills you may have.

Good luck and God Bless. Play fairly, Good fortune will follow.

WHY THIS PROGRAM WORKS -- HONESTY AND INTEGRITY!!

Straight to the point, the reason this program is SO SUCCESSFUL is because when you follow these instructions EXACTLY - GIVE A $10 GIFT and POST this in 50 different message boards, there are only TWO outcomes.

(1) A person's birthday will fall on the same half as yours, therefore, YOU GET THE $10

OR

(2) a persons birthday will fall on the other half of the timeline, therefore, YOU STAY IN YOUR POSITION (rather than getting bumped up another spot) and get posted in 50 other MESSAGE
BOARDS, etc.

BOTTOMLINE: Either you get the $10 or your name gets passed on for other people to give YOU $10 or pass YOUR name on to other people that will. It makes you think though, the more you POST YOUR OWN POSTS, the BETTER the results!!

FOUR FACTORS THAT MAKE THIS PROGRAM SO SUCCESSFUL:
1. EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE
2. EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE
3. UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL
4. QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED

So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make over $10,000 within the next two weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief.

However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this! You won't regret it.

Some useful notes about PayPal:

PayPal lets you pay anyone with an email address and it's the world's #1 online payment service. PayPal is accepted on over 3 million eBay auctions as well as countless other online shops. You can also use PayPal to pay your friends - for example, it's a convenient way to split the phone bill with your room-mate, send cash to your kids in college, or send cash to someone in another country. When you send money through
PayPal, you can fund your payments with your credit card or checking account. Your privacy and account info is safe and secure. Making a purchase or sending a payment with PayPal is far more secure than mailing a check or giving out information over the phone. That's why over 9,000,000 people from all over the world move money through PayPal. Signing up for a PayPal account is FREE, easy, and it takes only a couple of minutes.

p.s. I want to thank you for taking the time to read this post. I honestly believe that this is the best program ever!!! But don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself. The benefits far out weigh the one time investment of only $10. Will you be the next one to give the gift that keeps giving back? Make yourself a cup of tea
and get started on this right now. After you send a $10 gift to one of those email addresses you better smile because "as you sow, so shall ye reap!" You've just proved to yourself, that because you did
it, there must be a great number of others who are ready to do the same.

May God bless us all!!!! Remember Play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
this will really work. WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!

Why would I give this precious information away?
Simply to get more referrals!

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 172
I think I should get $10,000 just for reading that BS.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 766
rofl yeh

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 428
hahaha ^^^^^ agreed... but i didnt read all of it

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 429
hahahaha ^^^^^ agreed.. but i didnt read it all lol

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 430
ahhhh the first time it says error... go figure lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2652
every now & then some Retard who thinks others are retards post crap like that all over this site ........

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1396
sweet pyramid scam bro!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1019
Thats a great way to make 10,000....

Problem is is that thats a great way for u 2 make 10,000 dollars. QUIT FLOODING THE BOARD F@G
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us