Spl or sQ

Username: Orion_fanatic

Post Number: 2
i'm in need of help i have four kickers comp stillwaters 12'in. for a astro van the beast by orion will push then i need a sealed or ported box . help i'm into spl

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 558
get ported for spl.

Post Number: 3
thanks know of any good places to get one done in los angeles

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 559
no. i make my own so i didn't look around.

Post Number: 5
how much to make one ????

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 178
Cheap, from $30 to $50 and you can usually get the place you buy the MDF from to do the cuts for you so it's just piecing them together like a puzzle. Get Win ISD its a program for designing sub enclosures, look it up on Google and match up your Kickers model numbers from the subs. This will tell you how big of a box and how big of ports you will need. Good luck on this.

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 560
brian is right. also make sure you write down everything on a piece of paper before you go and buy the wood. don't forget about the thickness of the wood when you take your measurements.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1012
il make u a design for a low price of 3 bux...it will tell u exactly what lenghts 2 cut it and everything

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 561
ruben there is actually one place i know of that will make a nice box for you. try a place called "discount stereos" in the city of norwalk. i seen them make boxes for customers and they do a decent job. that is if you are not comfortable with making your own.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us