ATTENTION EBAY USERS fliguy42 IS A SCAMMER

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 174
Just figured this should be it's own post, this guys a scam artist selling goods on eBay don't EVER wire transfer someone overseas money (theres a post where someone asked about this guys JL W7's for sale).

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 538
theres really nothing you can do about a wire transfer of any kind, especially over seas. thats pretty much throwing away your money. theres no way thoes people can have good legit products for that cheap either.

so anyone looking to do wire transfters, just go ahead and send me your money, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2614
thats the kinda thing that makes ALOT of ppl frighten of Ebay & makes online/local retail stores flourish ......

Silver Member
Username: Comp98

Philadelphia, PA USA

Post Number: 164
well people are idiots. The general population of america consists of idiots.
These are a few Ebay rules I follow myself:
1. Only send money paypal! Nothing else! Checks cost money to cancel and money orders are gone once you send them.
2. Never buy from a guy with less than 95% feedback...especially if the most recent feedback is negative.
3. Check/Read the damn feeback. I've found out that some of the buyers are bogus. Some people even make hundreds of ebay accounts, make fake transaction, and leave positive feedback for themselves.

Anonymous

Comp98 stfu idiot.

Username: Stavros

Post Number: 8
i have to agree i have purchase over 300 items and only 1 problem was when i sent money order learned my lesson pay-pal only!!

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 193
Comps got it figured out, reading the feedback will usually keep you safe. It sucks that scammers get by on eBay gives the real sellers a bad reputation and keeps some of our stuff from getting more bids.

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 329
annonymous stfu you idiot he's right moron.

Anonymous

sorry didn't mean to call your boyfriend an idiot.

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 599
really anonymous stfu.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us