Selling my custom DD9512 d.5's that won world finals and broke the world record

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 336
e-mail me at zacdavis@sbcglobal.net if your serious.
Feel free to ask any questions here.
I'm asking 500 each. They all have less than 5 minutes of playing time, virtually new.
They all have the carbon fiber dust caps.
I guarantee these woofers to be in perfect working order, these are practically new, perfect condition, they've never been overpowered either.
The only reason i'm selling the 12's is because i'm building a super mod vehicle that will require 15's.
let me know....

(btw, these subs cost me just under $1,000 each including shipping earlier this summer)

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 337
Wow, surprised nobody is interested.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 339
Did I mention these are quad 1 ohm coil woofers wired dual .5 ohm

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1575
if i had the cash, one would be coming my way.

oh well.

Bronze Member
Username: Tonybones

Post Number: 17
Man you are expecting someone to pay 500 each.Well for those that can afford it...go for it.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1576
those subs are worth every penny!

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3721
marshall and Zac check out my post called just thought id share another idea

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 340
Well at 759 each, plus 59 for the carbon cap, and then around 40 bucks for shipping, thats $900. So for anyone whos looking at buying say a W7 or MT something along those lines, this would be a great opportunity to get more for thier money.
Tony, you'd be surprised how many people pay well over 500 bucks for thier woofers lol. I have 2 9915's in my Explorer, $1,400 each.
I know plenty of people on this forum who have bought W7's, Re's, ect. all costing around 500 easy.
I would be willing to take some things in on trade too. I wonder if I should put them on e-bay? Or just keep them and go back next year and win world finals again with them lol. Either way, I guess I dont really need to sell them, I just want to offset the cost of buying the 15's so it would be nice if someone bought'em.
BTW, I have 8 of them :-)
If someone were to buy 4, I would include my secret box design that has won 2 world championships and broke 2 world records.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3722
"If someone were to buy 4, I would include my secret box design that has won 2 world championships and broke 2 world records."

LOL someday if your still the champ maybe ill get the chance to compete against you im really loving digging deeper into this hobby....the bug has bit me

Silver Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 222
hEY Zac how u doin? I'll get those 2 subs if u still have em and if i can sell my Immortal here for a decent amount of money...Here in italy it's retail for over 1300 bucks but i need less than that. Then i gotta see if u wish to ship em to italy or to a APO...

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 562
Damn if he ships one to italy your looking at least a 250-300 dollar shipping cost. I would pick them both up Zac but I've come across some new woofers that I will be running for next year.

Silver Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 224
Man for those subs i would spend that money, here just for one u'd pay over $1800. Cant afford that much. I wish i was still in the states so i'd have got that stuff for cheaper :-)
Does anyone know how much is the new DD amp (i think is the Z1)?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 343
It is around 300 for one package, but I just calculated time and cost on the UPS site under my UPS user account. It's cheaper to send 2, it totaled $384 for the two packages and they would be there by wednesday.
Total for you would be under 1,400 for both subs, still way cheaper than buying them new in the states:-)

-----------------------------

BTW, these are like new, in fact they're not really even broken in yet, still very stiff, as I said they've only had about 15 to 20 3second burps with 1 mmats amp to each, no music what so ever, anyone buying these has my word on that.

FYI, here in the states it would cost around 30 bucks to ship ground, i'm in the center of the country so its about the same price from coast to coast.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Okanagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 310
What can the subs handle for RMS and max? I am looking for some killer 12's

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 207
I think its something like 1200rms to 2400rms music and then burps 4800rms. I could be wrong but i know its close to that. If i had the money i would get them.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 345
These have 9900 voice coils. As I mentioned these are dual .5
All DD's that are dual 1 and under use the 9900 coil wired in parallel.
Example,
9500 dual 1 would have a 9900 quad 2 ohm coil
9500 dual .5 would have a 9900 quad 1 ohm coil
This is the reason dual .5's are more expensive than dual 2's.

These woofers will easily take 10,000 rms burps to each woofer, with no problems at all, guaranteed, ask mike jones, team loud, saristo brothers, many many competitors can tell you that.
Mine have never seen more than 2500rms, not to mention for only 3 seconds at a time.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1014
zac davis=loudest man in america...what u work as zac?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 346
In my class modifying the vehicle is not allowed, no walls, no bracing, nothing but a stock vehicle, which makes it impossible to have the loudest vehicle in the world lol.
The loudest guys in the world run extreme super modifieds that are plated with steel, filled with concrete, have 4" of bullet proof windows, up to 100 batteries, ect., in other words these hardly resemble a street legal car other than the outside, basically a big box on wheels thats trailered to events.
We stockers and street boys drive ours, in fact the rules state our vehicles must be liscenced and legal to drive, no equipment can be outside the trunk nor can the box be above the bottom of any window line, yeah, lol.

As for your question I dont really understand it?
Were you asking what is my job?, well
I build miniture fireplaces for all the Barbie Mansion playsets, also I am the lead hair designer for CabagePatch dolls.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1251
with all due respect, how the hell did u get that job?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2662
""""I build miniture fireplaces for all the Barbie Mansion playsets, also I am the lead hair designer for CabagePatch dolls."""""

u kidding us , right ? ........

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 253
hey rovin, you better tell me how those infinty refs 6.5 work out for yuh, i think im gonna get 4 sets lol

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 348
eddie, wrong thread. This is about 9512 DD's, not rovins infinity's, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1564
HA!! i'm tickled all day after that one:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us