Have Alpine TUA-T020XM Need Replacement HU for CDA-7995 Any Advice?

Rust1d
Unregistered guest
I just had my Alpine CDA-7995 stolen and I need to replace it. I have the Alpine TUA-T020XM unit they didn't get it! Will only Alpine units work with it? I also have an Alpine 3342 11 band EQ/Sound Field Controller. My next question is would it be better to use the functions on the CDA-9855 and remove the 3342 or keep it in place? I'm looking at the 9855 but I'm concerned about the reliability and the glidetouch. Any advice?

Username: Phoenix469

Warminster, Pa United States

Post Number: 9
If you're interested, I have a very lovingly used CDA-7995. I was just at Tweeter and was playing with the new Alpines...that glidetouch is a pain. It is difficult to master. I'm thinking of upgrading to the new Clarion DRZ9255

Username: Rust1d

Post Number: 1
Thanks for the offer, but I went ahead and ordered the 9855. Found one on eBay for $285, with shipping and 3 yr warranty it was around $340. I looked into some other brands but unfortunately with the TUA-T020XM it only works with Alpine units, and I don't feel like spending more money on another XM unit. I thought about waiting until 2006 models but I can't go that long without some tunes! I'm hoping that since I have a separate sound processor/E.Q. I won't have to mess with the glidetouch too much.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us