MO Jonathan Issac I dont know what to get

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 80
Have 10w7 in H.O. and 500/1

need a good head unit i wanted to go eclipse but now i dont want to because i cant remouve faceplate(got broken into 2 days ago...they stole a gym bag... thats it) but im thinking kewood mabe clarion i really dont know. All i am looking for is POWER AND QUALITY , i want something that looks like a nakamichi(way to hard to get a hold of) i dont care about looks

any recomendations... i can get stuff at cost so something around the price range of cda 9851 (alpine) i dont know retail 300-400usd?

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2602
Im may be selling my Pioneer Premier DEH-P860mp starting next thursday or friday. Im putting in my Eclipse CD8454 instead and stick with that even though its not detachable but my 860 is Detachable and a hec of a HU. Ill sell it for $300 shipped and thats out the door and in mint condition with original box and remote and ownersmanual.

Anonymous

Hi
I am about to buy an Alpine IVA-D300 head unit on ebay and was wondering if the head unit will work without the brain but none of the sellers seem able to give me an answer. Can anyone on here help, and if I need a brain which one should I buy?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2222
It will not work without the brain unit.

The brain unit turns the head unit on and also has all of the RCA inputs and outputs for video, sound etc.

You could possibly try making your own adaptor, but that would be extremely difficult.

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 167
save your money unless your getting it for dirt cheap and i am not sure if you can buy a brain, I know panasonic wont let you buy a brain alone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us