Question about subs

Jake Bennin
I was looking at either Power Acoustik FUBR's or Planet Zetars. Which would give me more SPL in a 2 foot sealed box getting 200watts? The FUBR's have a much larger magnet and lower "f" but the Planet's have a higher efficiency so I don't know what would give me better SPL???

Pyle PLWB108's
Nobody knows for sure what happened to Pyle ... remember the PROs?
I have two PLWB108s (yes 8 ohm !!!), each of them in its own 1.1 cu.f chamber, ported at 3" x 4" connected to an Alpine 1505 about 400w/Ch. (Not even bridged yet!!!)
It is so F**K'N LOUD that it rips the 1996 Camaro Convertible apart.
It blows away the entire neighborhood and I have been chased down the street by people as well as sh*t thrown at me!
This is Pyle still at its best.
I have tried to blow these up but they just get louder and more obnoxious! It feels like everything is going to blow up except these!
From low to high bass this subwoofer has no distortion and is a magical blend with an Alpine 505 driven 4 Polk 6.5s and tweeters. All driven by a Pioneer KEH-P990 and Alpine 3342 processor and 1 Farad cap.
My system is an Epiphany...professionally sweet...and when not in painful threshold...
it makes women want to F**K ME!
I'm a real life Han Solo!
I've got to figure out a way to add a couple of more 10s & 12s to my limited space.
Heavy duty construction with Rubber surround is all it takes.
Excursion and pole length? I can't imagine if and when Pyle would make a 13W7 !!!

All of you idiots who think you know everything and spend dollars, get ripped off and still aren't happy...F**K YOU !!

Dick Hertz
pyle effin blows, i'd rather use sparkomatic

Why do my two 1000watt pyrimid subs and 1000 watt legacy amp sound like crap the dims are 15" high in front 1" in back and 18" deep and that's as bid as I can make it cus i have a 3000gt hatchback. The subs dont hit, the sounds is like all together sounds bad do i nee to put insilation in it or a hole in the box also the subs sound like theres a piece or tape on it like that anther sound they make please e-mail me how to fix these at

Saturn Ion 3
you mom

Saturn Ion 3
sorry that is your mom

Saturn Ion 3

my 2 pyle 800w subwoofers that run on a koiiler 1000w amp they start to small when i turn them on and i what to know how to fix thim or whats worng with them.

u kno wuts wrong with them? they are complete crap, get new subs, you most likely shorted out something inside the amp. pyle and koiller are known to be horrible build quality. dont buy them again if you want your stuff to last.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us