Need Suggestions For Speakers

Username: Mcnasty37

Post Number: 4
I have an 02 Mustang and I am looking for new components. I will probably be buying them off ebay to keep my price around 150-200 for all four. The stock holes are for 5x7 (I think 6x8's also work in these holes but I'm not sure). What I have come across so far is Alpine Type R 5x7's with the separate tweeter for the front. For the rear I have been looking at the 5x7 Pioneer speakers. They will be pushed by a Pioneer Premier 200watt amp. Does this sound like a decent setup? any other suggestions?

I am looking for something clear at high volume to complement my 10" JLw7 pushed by a Rockford Fosgate bd1001 1000watt monoblock.

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 136
best bet is to use all the same braqnd of speakers in the car. look at the infinity ref series speakers. you can get the components for front and coax for rear for under 200

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 600
I would personally just spend 200 on just a component set for the front and not worry about the rear, but that's me.

Username: Mcnasty37

Post Number: 6
I just got some Infinity Kappa 6x8 components for the front. Then some Kicker 5x7 for the rear. Hopefully this will do the job.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us