Car deck

Username: Jeffg

Post Number: 5
Hi,
Im wondering if its at all possible for me to have two car decks - I currently have a CD deck and I was hoping to stick in another tape deck so I could run a tape adapter to my ipod. Anyone know if this would be possible?
thanks,
jeff

Username: Jeffg

Post Number: 6
Hi,
Sorry for the double post-
would it work instead to just buy a cheap amp (with RCA) then and plug my car cd player into that as well as my ipod?
Im just guessing here cause I dont know anything about car audion, but that seems to make sense? Yeah or nei?
Jeff

Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 10
You can have two decks. It's jsut a matter of how you hook it up. I would look into the cd deck to see if it has an ipod adapter availible. Most big companies do now a days. If not you might have an AUX input for it. and you can hook it up that way.

For your second question, if you are going for somewhat of a decent sound, i would do it. If you don't care, then yeah, that would work too.

cobra12
Unregistered guest
You can, but its not worth it. Change your current setup to a CD/MP3 deck with i-pod adaptor or an AUX out. It will cost quite a bit, in time and money to get a second deck fitted, and the quality of sound won't be as good. They say Alpine has the best i-pod interface, but try it out at a local shop...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us