Sub/ amp for a Wrangler... no idea what to do

I recently bought a Wrangler and am pretty unhappy with the lack of a low end in any of my music. I replaced the stock 4x6's and 5 1/2's and put in a new radio, I just need some advice as to what kind of amp/sub combo I should use. I need something that'd fit under my back seat and in the small trunk that I have. I'm an ignoramous as far as what I should do, but when the guy tried to sell me a 5 channel amp to power all my speakers for 650 bucks I got a little nervous. What kinda set up would you guys recommend?

Murphy
I would spring the extra bucks and grab the stealth box with a single 12. they replace the center concel with a new piece that has a spot for a 12 that fires down and an amp. the thing is once its installed, no one will know its there until you turn it on, plus the car will look stock inside. as far as what kind of 12 to put in i guess it's all your brand preference. Tweeter retails these enclosures, I'd go with a Boston accoustic pro series lf12.5 or maybe a JL audio, when in doubt there is always kicker. good luck man with what ever you decide. peace
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us