New memberUsername: Elpervers
Post Number: 8
Current system is:
- Clarion head unit (will be changed for a pioneer P8MP)
- Infinity kappa perfect 6.1 component. woofer in the bottom of the door (oem spot) and tweeter in the upper part of the door, directly oriented through the driver's head. Crossover setting set at -6db for tweeters.
- JL audio 300/2 to power the front speakers. Crossover setting at 80hz.
- 12 inches subwoofer in seal box in the trunk.
- No rear speaker (I get more bass off the trunk without them in place).
- Xtant 2200i bridged to power the sub. Crossover @ 90hz on the amp and 80hz on the HU.
Where should i start? playing with tweeter orientation? EQ? Could I add a resistance to the tweeter to reduce the amount of current in them? Anything else?