NEED HELP CD INSTALATION!!!

ray85
Unregistered guest
I have a cavalier and i just bought a panasonic cd player and Wires colors from the car don't macth the wires colors from the cd player. IF anyone have wiring diagrams please post it . Thanks ALOT.

Anonymous

its been asked tons of times already. and here's the same answer that everyone else is getting.

Go buy a aftermarket wiring harness and plug it in your car. the colors should match with your cd pjlayer now.

Check the picture in this post
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/173413.html

ray85
Unregistered guest
Thank for the respons.
but the problem is that i don't have a harness because my cd player was stolen and the wires are all cut off?

Username: Poop_mortal

Post Number: 1
I have an 87 honda accord and i bought a durabrand cd/mp3 receiver and im trying to hook it up to my loose wires in my car. I need to know which wires go to which. can anyone help?

Username: Locdog

Post Number: 5
what i did was read the little words on the wires they say different things like remote,amp left speaker ectand i just connected them and i got it right on the first try with no ones help

Username: Bamachevy3

Post Number: 1
I have a 2003 Chevy Silverado. I got a new fancy cd player that I wanted to replace my factory one with. I couldn't find the adaptor to the factory plug so I decided to play automobile doctor and cut of the factory adaptor. Well now I'm stuck cause I have no idea what the wires represent. Please help me with a digram or something.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2213
This is looking like another huge wiring thread...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us