Do you think this is the best combo sub and amp?

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 234
jl audio 1000/1 with a 13w7 in a prowedge box. what do think guys. is it worth the price you have to pay for these two?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1067
it will be a beast, but not even worth the price.

Username: Blainew

Post Number: 6
i wouldnt buy that...buy brand new stuff on ebay..audiobahn pounds hard...power acoustik ,,kicker..jl is to expensive...and u dont need to have the same amp brand as your sub brand

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 141
none of those have good sound quality....i dont doubt those get loud, but companys like jl audio are more about sq. That combo you mentioned would have amazing sq and still get loud as hell

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5020
Chad, if you're into SQ and SPL, then that is a great combo.
I'd say listen to one in person and decide for yourself. Don't forget about the W7 in a HO box.

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 242
audiobahn pounds hard? i used to have audiobahns before i changed it to alpine type Rs. audiobahns do get loud but the sound is terrible.i don't know what kinda bass you would call that. it ain't sql or spl. there is no name for audiobahn bass. jl audio setup is something i am thinking of getting in the next couple of months. unless the new stuff from re awsome.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2158
The only complaint i ever read from any ppl on car audio sites about JL is the price - none on the actual speaker/amp sound or quality itself .

If they can't afford &/or never even heard any - why gripe ?! ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us