RE at SEMA

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 529
pics of RE new subs click the link and scroll down

http://audioforum.termpro.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/4/t/014631/p/1 .html

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1051
nice

WC
Unregistered guest
that guys a b@stard lol he should of just post all the pics intead of teasing us and posting one at a time. They look kinda weird now and whats that white stuff it has on the back like if they try to put stars or a small universe lol i wanna see how they perform. Did anyone get any pics of the new ascendant audio stuff i bet it looks more killer than re's stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1055
hopefully

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1491
wow...look how much of the VC rests outside of the gap on the new XXX. I wonder what the BL and MMS is on the new subs...hummm.

i really wanna see some better pics of the MX...and some sub p0rn

Silver Member

Post Number: 532
I don't think Ascendant attends Sema because i called chad on thursday to ask the progres of my recone of the ava and he answered the phone. I might be wrong

Anonymous

I know nobody truly knows, but if you had to guess based on prior years, when do you think the new stuff will be released and ready for purchase? This month, next? Next year? re and AA

Silver Member

Post Number: 534
From what people are saying is RE wont be released until next year and Ascentdant should start releasing there products any time now starting with their component set first then the lower series drivers. Chad said the havoc wont be released until early next year
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us