Your decision cda-9855r,deh9600mp or XXV-01D

Username: Jr_romeo11

Post Number: 3
I have narrowed it down to these 3 decks, I think these are the HU that suit my needs.

They each have pretty much the same features(which use different names) but i cant decide which one to get. The Kenwood and Pioneer also have the 24-bit Burr-Brown

I respect a lot of your guys' opinions very highly and would like to know which headunit is superior to the other and why as well and which one you would choose between the 3 and why.

I also aim to connect two of my kicker subs to the HU.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 330
i listened to both at a shop there pretty equal
its a real hard choice between the 9855 and the 9600 but i personally like the 9855 just cause of the features and i dont really like the looks to fancy for me

Silver Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 331
i listened to both at a shop there pretty equal
its a real hard choice between the 9855 and the 9600 but i personally like the 9855 just cause of the features and i dont really like the looks on the 9600 its to fancy for me

Silver Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 332
if your planing on connecting your subs directly to your head unit its gunna sound real bad (subs will try to play 5-20,000 hz) and it will be real quite you need an amplifier

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 385
I've never played with the 9855 and I'm not too fond of Kenwood, but the 9600 is the nicest deck I've ever owned. Only thing I've ever found wrong with it is that it doesn't backup your settings if the battery is disconnected. Might as well upgrade to the Premier version for an extra few bucks if you do go for it.

Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 5
I really do like the XXV-01. The biggest downfall to that head unit is that it is VERY difficult to use.

I would go into a shop that has all three of them and play with each one of them and see which suits your needs the most.

Username: Jr_romeo11

Post Number: 5
Thnx for the help guys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us