DVD Codes & DVD Unlocks - Multi-Media Systems

ICE-XXX
Unregistered guest
If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD unlocks. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock code on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset? Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the DVD codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Unregistered guest
I have a sanyo progressive scan dvd player & vcr dvw-7200. it 2 months old and and now it wont show a pic on it from dvd it use to i it needed a unlock code to fix it can any one help. PLEASE

Unregistered guest
I have a sanyo progressive scan dvd player & vcr dvw-7200. it 2 months old and and now it wont show a pic on it from dvd it use to i it needed a unlock code to fix it can any one help. PLEASE

Username: Mareolulo

Post Number: 1
I have a durabrand dvd portable player of 6.2 inches. The model is PVS1262. I need to know how to unlock region of this dvd portable player..
Thank you

Username: Mareolulo

Post Number: 3
I have a venturer dvd portable player of 6.2 inches. The model is PVS1262. I need to know how to unlock region of this dvd portable player..
Thank you

Username: Michaussie

Post Number: 1
Hi, i purchased a kenwood ddx-7035 incar stereo from ebay about a year ago that was supposed to be region free. Is there an code that will unlock this and make it region free?

Username: Spiron

Post Number: 2
Mich,

I have exactly the same problem. Bought it also a year ago, and I did start a complaint and refund procedure on e-bay but ofc the user that sold it just disappeared. I've bought and tried several methods but nothing worked so far.
The method supposedly to work for the DDX-7015 was :
* insert DVD, wait for the 'region code error' to appear
* turn off using src
* turn on using src and hold play for 10 seconds

It didn't work for me, so doubt it will work for you, but it's the only method I've found online so far...

If anyone has any ideas, I'm pretty desparate.

Regards
J
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us