Why get an alarm?

Silver Member
Username: Infinity_addict

Santa Rosa, California USA

Post Number: 194
so my sh*t got jacked last night. they broke my window, stole my amp, subs, and enclosure i built.

i am currently bumpless.

please get an alarm.

Silver Member
Username: Comp98

Philadelphia, PA USA

Post Number: 148
that f*ckin sucks man, for anyone who gets thier sh*t jacked, I feel sorry for ya.

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 482
yah that definatly sucks. Alarms are really good only if people are around to hear it though when you think about it.

Its better than nothing though i guess

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 953
u should try bolting down your next system

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
i drilled holes in my box so i could bolt it down, but i never got around to the actualy bolting... how sad is that?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2096
Very....

Sorry to hear about your loss ,dude ....Upload

Canadians Rule!!!
Unregistered guest
haha i would of jacked your sh!t too you were just asking for it with out an alarm i feel happy for the guy that got all youre wonderful stuff.

Canadians Rule!!!
Unregistered guest
haha i would of jacked your sh!t too you were just asking for it with out an alarm i feel happy for the guy that got all youre wonderful stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1014
Canada is just America Jr

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 316
yea my stuff got jacked like 2 weeks ago really sucks
today my friend gave me a jl 10w1 and a 10 punch xlc and an RF amp 20rms x2 ima hook up to my 6.5"s
now i gotta get a HU and another temporary amp and wait 3 or w/e months till my next car to get some good stuff
and an alarm wont really help (i didnt have one) you have to do alot of custom stuff like hide the alarm wires and get a back up battery to it hide or disable your trunk and hood realase and get special screws for your HU and make it painful for them while there in your car (pain sirens and lotta strobes)

Bronze Member
Username: Swegs

Post Number: 39
SIRENS SO LOUD THEIR HEADS EXPLODE!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 169
Just have an Air-tight pressurised cabin to like 800 psi. so they literally implode... hehehe LOL.

Bronze Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 70
Get a alarm.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1211
LOL! Putting an alarm in IS a pain in the @ss, but ask the last guy that tried to jack my system what happened!

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
"haha i would of jacked your sh!t too you were just asking for it with out an alarm i feel happy for the guy that got all youre wonderful stuff."

i feel happy for him too, he got some nice stuff!, not to mention a cutom box i built MYSELF... shoot!

really i'm taking this as an opportunity to upgrade, hahaha. look on the positive side ladies n gents.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Okanagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 274
Yeah get an alarm Cheapest way to protect your gear...well bsides buying a gun and sleeping under your car

Username: Whoyawhit

Post Number: 5
next box you build make it so heavy and big it's hard to get out of the car. My box is 5.5 cubic ft made of 3/4 MDF with my sub in it prolly weighs close to 100lbs, the kicker its in the back of a civic takes 2 people and 3 or 4 tires to get it out..

But it sucks man i feel for ya

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
yah, mine was about 5cu ft. 3/4MDF, and two 32lb subs, but its easy to get out once you get acess buy permanently f*cking up the lock on my hatch. still weighed a ton tho... must've taken two of em.

Username: Whoyawhit

Post Number: 7
those b*stards
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us