Viper alarm... please help

Unregistered guest
I have a Viper Alarm FCC EZSDEI485 model 486T, my problem is that I do not know how to program the remote using the valet button to make the trunk of the car pop open using the II button. Please help me. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Catalin

Surrey, BC Canada

Post Number: 22
What kind of car do you have? Year/make/model? and does it have a power trunk release?

Cherokee607
Unregistered guest
I have a 1995 Toyota Camry with power trunk release. My problem is that I can't get the Viper EZSDEI485 remote to open the trunk. Thanks for the help.

Bronze Member
Username: Catalin

Surrey, BC Canada

Post Number: 25
I should assume that the vehicle comes with trunk release but the info I have on that car doesn't show a factory installed solenoid in the trunk.
Either way, wether it's aftermarket or factory it's almost always a positive trigger system. Use the red/white wire, second channel out on the Viper as your trigger. You'll need a relay to convert the negative pulse from the Viper to a positive pulse to trigger the solenoid.
Did that help??

~Cherokee~
Unregistered guest
No :P
When I bought the car, the salesman told me the alarm was taken out. When I came home I found a Viper remote in the glove caparment. I hit the "I" button and viola... the car chirp. The car did have an alarm :D. In short, I don't know where the wires are since I am not the one who installed the alarm. I also don't have an instuctional manual. Thanks anyways.

Anonymous

In short my dear friend you dont have that feature, unless you custom install a solenoid like you we're asked before. Simple keep pulling the handle on the side of you seat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us