Jonathan-.What Do You Think?

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1362
Dan from adire posted these. 30 bucks each. what do you think should be expected?

http://www.adireaudio.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AA&Produ ct_Code=9010&Category_Code=9000

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4961
For 30 bucks it doesn't look like a bad deal at all to me. Adire knows what they're doing, as you've already found out with your Bramharas. They'd probably compliment a good 4" midrange and tweeter nicely.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1367
i twas thinking the same thing. prob best with assistance up high.
on another note, i spoke with scott regarding his new project. says the ebay car was just that, a demonstration of what could be done using said products. says the actual new project (which was due out september) should be ready around the 19th of this month. supposed to be pretty amazing.

"OK, here's the update...

It's in a million pieces! LOL Seriously. But this time, "a million pieces" is a good thing.

We completely disassembled the car yesterday after having it assembled, and basically ready to show. Why? Well, I decided (much to the chagrin of Brett) that the car needed to be re-painted. A little scratch here, a little flaw there---we didn't spend three years working on this thing to have a 99% paint job. So the car is sitting in pieces---headlights, taillights, trunk lid, front bumper, hood, and all of the interior panels---all off the car and are arranged in the shop. The glass company is coming out today to yank the glass out, and then we finish wet sanding and some minor body work this weekend. Paint is applied next weekend. While the car's away, it's our opportunity to clean and polish everything before re-assembly (you'll understand when you see the car). The following week, the car is going to be assembled for the final time (week of November 14). The car will be completely done, assembled, color sanded, and DONE by the end of that week, or early the following week, just in time to enjoy Thanksgiving. The last wildcard is the software, which might need to be tended to after Thanksgiving. But if I have my way, the car will be done three to four weeks in advance of needing to be loaded onto the car hauler for Vegas!

Scott"

the same typical extreme attention to detail i appreciate. although it doesn't sound like his M.O. stealth install

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 783
isn't that the "prototype" that one guy was raving about on another thread?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1431
let's ask him:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us