POS award

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 592
i'm just wondering what is the shittiest sub every1 has ever heard, wether it be very bad sq, or bad spl, or just bad build quality. mine would be the advent am10 sub, this sub has no sq at all and im pretty sure that my 5.25 door speakers get louder than the sub does.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 250
my friend used to have 2 xplod 10's that came in a circuit city package deal they sounded terrible.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1363
db

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 286
Probably the stock sub in the back right corner of Ford Explorers

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1474
by far the worst subs i have ever heard are audiobahn dub's. (sony xplodes sounded beter!)

i was utterly amazed by how bad they sounded. this was at a car show, the guy had a really clean Impala...and 2 12" audiobahn dubs in a sealed box. i nearly sh!t myself...they sounded like @ss and didnt get loud at all. they literally sounded like someone thumping a cracked plastic bowl!

Bronze Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 96
8" Sparkomatic amplified bass tube. Absolutely horrible.

Username: Suphahighfly

Post Number: 7
Alight i had a 2 no name brand subs (made in china was the only thing on the sub) in a dual bandpass box, powered by a 600 W Legacy amp. Now if u you have something to beat that ill bow down b4 u. I'm upgrading currently to a Kenwood 1100 to a COmpVR15 in a vented box that i made.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2038
NIPPON AMERICA

i knew some1 who 2 weeks ago bought 1 a Nippon speaker ,thing marked in big capital letters " 80 WATTS "

when i read the very small writng on the box - it said " 10 WRMS " ..... well i almost cracked up ...Upload

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 140
i used to have 2 10 inch pyles about 12 years ago. they were a pyle of sh!t.

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 141
btw i can't sell good things about the audiobahns i have now either.

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 183
i had 2 "magnum" 12's. they said 1000 watts max big on the front then in small writing on the back 100 watts rms. i had them in my room of my home stereo in my closet and it sounded good, then when a friend came over he said whats that in your closet sounds pretty good, lets try it in my car i only have a bazooka 300.1 so it shouldn't blow it is what he said. we hooked them up sounded like complete ACE, my 6.5 mid drivers i have in my explorer now had more bass than this pos's. then like 5 mins later they blew. yup those were my POS

Anonymous

i thought those Lanzars you own now are your current POS ....... LOL , LOL , LOL

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 147
NIPPON AMERICA

""i knew some1 who 2 weeks ago bought 1 a Nippon speaker ,thing marked in big capital letters " 80 WATTS "

when i read the very small writng on the box - it said " 10 WRMS " ..... well i almost cracked up ...""

I wonder what 100 of those subs sealed powered by a 1000/1 would sound like. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 148
OR I'd use two to make 15" headphones ....

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
funny funny thats why i dont have those anymore, im rocking RE audio now

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2571
Some Lanzar 15's in a sealed enclosure.

sounded awful.......*shivers*

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 750
let me go ask the kid across the hall what he's using...Its sounding roughly like raccoon f@rting right now. :-(

Silver Member

College Park, MD

Post Number: 751
and for the record, f@rting is a legitmate way to describe the sound of a speaker and should be allowed on this forum.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1482
^ i agree

:-)
*f@rts*

Silver Member

College Park, MD

Post Number: 755
haha, thanks for the support, we'll start a movement!

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
f@rts rule!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 940
2 15 adrinaline's

Bronze Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 88
2 12inch Funky Pups. These were flea market specials for like 10 dollars each, oh yeah, they were funky!

Silver Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 214
Dang, Brian u got the same name and last name of a friend of mine here in italy lol. Pretty cool huh?!

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 480
My vote goes to Rockwood.

It was a beautiful summer day (1990 or so) when me and my brother were at the local flee market. Then lo and behold, there it was...

ROCKWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my brother started to bust out laughing. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ...

It was sooooooooooooooooo funny. Up until that point, nobody has seen a knock-off before. It was soooooooooooo funny we still laugh to this day.

Bronze Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 45
rockwood does suck alot...lmfao

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2060
i own a pair of Rockwood 12" subs !

i bought them a couple yrs ago cause that was all i could afford back then . Back sticker said 60w & has Yellow foam surrounds - i put each in a sealed box & DAMN it was pretty loud & sounded awright for cheap subs . i still have mines up to this day ..... its 1 of the better subs for very cheap b@stards -lol ....Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 481
No offense Rovin, but for me and my bratha its kinda like the "LIGER" from Napoleon Dynamite. Ha HA HA Ha

Bronze Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 92
That is crazy Donato, Same stand that sold the funky pups sold Rockwoods, Pyramids, and those black subwoofers with orange surrounds that didn't have any writing on them ANYWHERE, but they had to be good, they came in a truck box with 1
in ports and Piezo horn tweeters!!!

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4964
You just don't know the power of Pups. One of these days I'm going to get an old conversion van and build a wall and call it the puppy pen, hehe :-)

Silver Member
Username: Comp98

Philadelphia, PA USA

Post Number: 147
lol i saw a pair of red sony xplods in the trunk of a chevy....I wanted to sh*t myself....sounded like crap.
Can't wait to get my SX12 in!!!
(waiting for 1/0 guage wire kit and fuse distro block.)

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 960
10" Roadgear sub from wallmart. The thing had about as much bass as a 3" speaker. I will give it one thing it took some abuse before it finaly fried. I handle a whopping 60 rms and 250 max!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us