Is there such thing as subs cracking pavement?

Bronze Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

Bc Canada

Post Number: 21
in other words when you stop at a light, you crack the cement.? my buddy told me it can be done.

Sony Sucks
Unregistered guest
ummm, no. If that was true it would happen at all the drags. The is no way

Username: Kennyman

Post Number: 4
If you could crack the pavement i don't think you would have much of a car left

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2064
not unless you happen to hit the resonant frequency of the concrete itself with enough sound pressure..
in any event, not going to happen.

Username: Rollinondubs

Post Number: 6
Ya my subs crack pavement all the time. Just hope I dont drive by your house. hehe

Username: Ducati1331

Post Number: 3
For you to crack Solid Cement on the ground...Its like having a Jackhammer smashing the ground...but if your in the car it would be like smashing your chest. That would be well over 200dbs. At 170 Db kills a person....so it might possible with like alot W7 fully powered on the ground and you about 100 feet away. Otherwise not going to happen....Good Luck

Anonymous

crack my a$$

Pat L
Unregistered guest
Try this set up to crack the pavement, A 120 V power cord with a person wearing gloves, hard hat and goggles all in route to a central device called a Jack Hammer!

Username: Allstarh2o

Post Number: 3
maybe if you take your box out the trunk and throw it at the ground

tyrone biggums
Unregistered guest
what? someone talkin about crack? whose got crack? i smoke rock

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2076
hahahaha allstar

just for the record, you're not going to hit 200dB since it's atmospherically impossible to do without altering the molecular make-up of the air you're compressing, such as is done by the liquid nitrogen engines of the space shuttle at launch, at ground zero.
Don't bother with speakers in a car.

Post Number: 7
Allstar...lmfao...you try that and give me a call...tell me how much money you just wasted........ahaahahahahahahaha

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2085
if he has some sony subs, he wouldn't be wasting money at all.. it'd be a fitting demise.
haha

Username: Tafkam

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 8
I once drank a 5th of Wild Turkey with Diet Coke of all things in one of those big a** Giant Pisser size cups from 7-11, making me very woozy and I bailed out of the car and cracked my head but not the concrete. Don't know the SPL or SQ of my head at the time but I doubt any amp or woofer made today could match it, and the concrete was very much in tact. Hope this helps, maybe some Everclear? donno.........

stranger
Unregistered guest
lol, that's funny!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I know you cant get over 200dbs but i was giving an example that it would have to be over 200dbs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us