Need help plz

Username: Sexytroca

Dallas, Texas United states

Post Number: 2
i have audiobahn 2 dub1200, they are dvc and can be wired to 2 ohms each. i have a boss amp (chaos 900) it makes 800x2 at 2 ohms. is it a good combination? and should i install the subs in a sealed box? tanx for the help.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 805
so they are dvc 4ohm or 2ohm

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 806
also what are the specs on your subs

Post Number: 3
they are dual 4ohm and they have 700 watts rms and 1400 watts peak power each.

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 808
is your amp bridgeable, and is it 1ohm stable, because u can wire them down to 1 ohm

Post Number: 4
ok my amp is bridgable but i dont yhink its 1 ohm stable becasue i wired svc 4 ohm subs to it in parallel to present a 2 ohm load and the amp went to protect mode and i couldnt get it to come out. it had warranty so i had it exchanged. i plan to wire each sub to 2 ohms and do one sub per channel, becaseu then they would each get 800 watts, more or less. i just want to know if this would be a reliable system. i cant afford to be replacing parts so i want it to last.

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 814
sorry to tell u but i might not last as long as u want it to , your subs and your amp are very low on durabilty, and are overrated

Please Read this

http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic

Post Number: 5
well yeah i understand the amp sux but i dont see why the subs wouldnt last, i mean i rarely use my system and i dont play it as loud as it goes. you think that if i keep the tuning low on it and dont abuse it too much it will last longer. i made a foolish decision when i bought my first system and so now i am trying to make it better but my family is trying to buy a house so i cant spend alot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us