No sub, just amped speakers how will it sound?

Username: Stavros

Post Number: 5
have an 06 mustang conv, kenwood double din, i am thinking of just a 3 way set of dynaudio 360 in front with 300rms amp to the set, with the 8" woofer and 3" mid bass will i be able to have any kind of quality sound and bass, with out a sub?
also i would be willing to add some midwoofer in the back seat if this would help the bass some, just do not like a lot of thump, and do not like taking up what little trunk i have!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2072
Just get a seperate 8" sub and amp that...they can be built to pretty small enclosure specs and still add some good bass to your system without overpowering anything.

Username: Stavros

Post Number: 6
thanks, do you think they would work in the back seat side panels? they do have a 6x8 in there, remove and build a closed box there?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2074
It depends on the depth space available...it sounds like it has a very good chance of working.

Bronze Member
Username: Arhsaab

Vermont USA

Post Number: 26
If that doesnt work..kicker sells a package of (2) 6-3/4" Subs...probably would sound alright. I have an 8" kicker comp sub runnin from a JL 1200 E (200w) and it sounds REALLY really good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us