ALPINE IVA-D310R i-personalize settings?????HELP??

diablo546
Unregistered guest
hey everyone, i just bought the alpine ive d310r and well after fitting it myself i got it working. only problem is, it sound SHITE and i dont know how to fix it with all this crossover frequency stuff, i just aint got a clue, but ive been told that the members on here are great with that sort of stuff and would be able to give me some good settings. well my setup is alpine d310r head unit tv. NO front speakers, 2 JBL gto936e 300w 6x9s on parcel shelf run by jbl gto 400w amp, and 2 x 12" jbl gt4-12 1000W subs run by JBL gto1201.1 1200w amp. i would really appreciate any help on the i personalize settings as just looking at that graph confuses me, cheers for any help. oh yeah by the way if you want to bypass the d310 handbrake thing just ground it, it does work as i done it yesterday.
p.s. for anyone kind enough to setup some settings for me on the alpine i personalize site then my login name is: dgabriel@expotel.com and password is: fiestasi there will be settings already on there as i was just playing about but please feel free to redo them, thanks a lot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us