Need alot of opinions/help

IOWA HAWKEYES
Unregistered guest
okay first off, i have a MTX 942.2 amp with 2 kicker cvr's- and for somereason the amps protection light comes on but i kno the amp is fine cuz every once in awhile it will run and push the subs, but other times it won't do anything

anyhowwww- i think im just going to sell allmy stuff and do somthing better with my money reather then have it sitting in my trunk just sitting

basically im thinking of upgradingmy speaker system and i need to kno how much to ask for my stuff ( i was thinking 400 maybe for it all subs/box/amp) i also have 2 more cvr's(so 4 alltogehter) how much shoujld i ask for those seperate

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 464
check on ebay and see what your stuff is selling for. MSRP, what you think and what things go for on ebay are way different.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 229
ya if your selling locally you could ask a little more than the stuff is selling for on ebay b/c of conveince and ship/hand. what size are the cvr's and how long have you had them

IOWA HAWKEYES
Unregistered guest
i got 4 12" cvr's and i've had them for about a month- i only use 2 of them so the other two are perfect

Bronze Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 49
what ohm are the CVR's? I bet you just have a wiring issue with the ohm load to your amp. You may be able to rewire it and be satisfied with what you have. PS those CVR's can be had for a SONG on eBay and the old overstock CVR's were sold to Power Acoustiks (the ones with the non ribbed cone) so it probably wouldn't be very lucrative to sell them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us