Shocker Audio extreme 12inch subs for sale

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 556
i know a guy that is selling 2 12inch shocker audio extreme subwoofers, these subs are pure spl subs, and handle 1500watts daily and can handle 5000watt burps, these subs in the right box and amount of power could easily hit in the upper 150's DB range, hes asking $800.00 for the pair of them. if your interested give me an e-mail address, and i will contact you.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 558
he has pics if anyone is interrested.

Silver Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 231
hey dustin whats the guys last name who has them and how old is he! Cuz i think i might of met him 2day

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 562
to be honest i really don't know what his name is, the only way i know him is by e-mailing him and he seems to know a lot about shocker audio so i've been asking him all kinds of questions to learn about there subs and were to buy them, and he knows Mike the creator of atomic/shocker audio, so when he told me about his extremes that he was selling i figured i would see if any1 on here wanted to buy them. I'm not sure but i think he has a way to contact mike, and i remember some1 wanting the T/S specs for the Sigs, so if you still want the specs i might be able to find out for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us