What to put in a 4 door accord

Anonymous

i was wondering what would be the best sound for subs and amps to put in an accord. budget isn't really an issue. and would one sub sound better or would 2? I have a alpine 9831 deck

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 220
you could put whatever you want in your car i've had 3 different setups in my galant 1 15 2 15's and now 3 12's there are all kinds of possibilities in fitting different subs and combos of subs. if you get one sub you would have to get a major probably expenisve sub you would have to give it about 1000 watts. in most cases it's easier to get 2 "nomal" subs than one monsterous sub b/c usually 2 will most louder than 1 90% of the time. as far as good brands of subs try JL audio, RE audio, Eclipse, Alpine type R's and X's.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 458
i have a 92 4 door accord. first set up was a Type R 15 and JL 500/1. now i have a 13W7 and 2 JL 500/1's. always liked the 1 sub set up.
you can put whatever you want in your car as long as you have the space and electrical system.

Silver Member
Username: Comp98

Philadelphia, PA USA

Post Number: 139
i have a 02 four door accord...once i get my install in, I'll let you know how it sounds.

MB Quart RAA1000
RE SX12 ported
YaY!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us