Trade....is it worth it?

Anonymous

ok...my buddy has a JL 12W3d2 that he is not gonna use. it is pretty beat up put it still plays. but the problem is that he will give it to me but he wants my paintball gun. they are both worth about the same give or take $30. im just not sure if the sub is fixable? the center cap is sort of crushed in and when i hook it up to my home stero it sounds like there is something inside of it. what could that be? any suggestions?

Anonymous

anyone??

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4848
How much is your paintball gun? Is he really your buddy? Trying to get your paintgun for a piece of crap is not what you consider a buddy/friend.
He/she should really give it to you for free. That sub, if given normal power, will probably bust the cone open. To get that fixed, it'll cost you over $100 - $200 (due to parts and labour cost).

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 217
ya you might as well buy a new one. and tell your friend to buy his own paintball gun.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2519
better yet......shoot him with the paintball gun while he is holding the sub to trade you. ROFLUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 75
Upload lol j/k yeah shoot his @ss with the paintball for trying to rip you off lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us