Feedback on JVC KD-AVX1

Bronze Member
Username: Titanbk

Mansfield, CT USA

Post Number: 24
was wondering if anybody has/had a JVC KD-AVX1 and has feedback on it's performance. My buddy has one in his expedition and it looks and performs great from what I can tell. I needed something that plays cd's and dvd's if anybody has any suggestions.

Popo
Unregistered guest
IS this the unit with the built in TFT screen, with DVD playback? If it is, I was thinking of purchasing one. So far, no one has reported any problems with it. Theres a hack for multi-region as well.....

Tito Rodriguez
Unregistered guest
I just bought the JVC KD-AVX1 from Best Buy. I love this unit, but I've had a weird problem with it while playing my SIRIUS SAT. If I play it for more than 3 hours, and then try to adjust the volume, a message RESET 08 comes up and then the unit doesn't recognize the SIRIUS FEATURES at all. It's like the Sirius isn't connected. Best Buy said it's a known problem with this unit, however I won't give them much credit because of some of the lame and inadequate work they have done. Hitting the RESET button has done nothing to fix my problem! I'm ready to freak! Let me know if you have a fix! Thanks!

Username: Chaoskingz

Post Number: 2
I'm thinking of buying it too, looks sweet, above is the only problem i have heard about regarding that unit. so for me it's not a problem. The specifications look very good also.

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 285
can you play dvds while in drive ? or only in park ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us