Help

Username: Reef

Post Number: 3
I have a problem with my system i just installed subs and an amp and it sounds great so i got a new deck hook it up it all worked and sounded good for a couple weeks then every time i turn on my system my subs thump out of control with the volume all the way down, but when i re hook up my old deck it doesnt do that just recently now my old one does it, im really frustrated i cant figure out what it is?

Bronze Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 81
Sounds like a ground or astray strand of wire touchin' something. Possibly the RCA connection also.

Username: Reef

Post Number: 4
If it was the rca connection how would i fix it?

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 24
yeah it could be the rcas touching against something. I had the same problem with my deck I will be bumping and all of a sudden i hear a lot of thumping sound from my speakers i looked in the back deck move some wires cut some i dindt need and it worked never does it again i guess all the wires in the back were too tight i could barely put the deck in just right cause theres too small of a space for all the wires to fit right. play your system with the deck out not in the little space where its at but take it out so the wires arent too tight and see if it does it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us