NEW HEAD UNIT

Username: Subbman

Post Number: 1
I'm looking for a new head unit something that will replace a alpine CDA-9830 I love it but its starting to brake the screen goes blank and sometimes the subs will be the only thing playing when I turn my car on. I need at least a (4v) 3 pre output head unit

Anonymous

Have a look at the new Eclipse 5425, or 5435. they have 5v preouts. real good decks

Bronze Member
Username: Moondog1212

New York United States

Post Number: 34
how much are you looking to spend, i have an alpine CDA-9851, it has 3 pre outputs

Username: Subbman

Post Number: 2
well ill pay for quality but the CDA-9851 is only 2 volts I think. Ill need at least 4 volts for the power

and Anonymous is Eclipse products decent

Anonymous

Well, I just bought my first eclipse (CD5425) 2 months ago and I love it. and from what I hear, they're built with quality.

I was actually in the same boat as you a few months back and I looked at the new Alpine stuff and also the new Clarion stuff. I was really disapointed to see most of their new decks only have 2V preouts. (and a lot of people say that both those companies have been going downhill with their new line of products). In the end, I tried Eclipse. Their decks might not have full color screen displays to watch screensavers (like other companies in this price range) but their audio output is amazing.

hope this helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us