Shocker SS15 vs extreme12

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 547
anyone know anything about shocker ss series subs, i've never heared of them, but i think it mabey there signuture[spelling sucks] series but im not sure. anyway i found a place that sells shocker subs but all they get is the ss and extreme models, i would figure that the extreme model would be better but i don't know anything about the "SS" series subs.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 548
where is zac davis or hunter warren when you need them.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 550
hmm, it didn't bump it to the top.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 551
just bumpin it to the top!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 552
any1 know zac davis's e-mail address, mabey he can answer this ?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2464
i'm really curious to see some T/S specs for these subs. you speak very highly of them, but i can't find ANY info about these on the net.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 494
Neo Sig PWNES

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 553
LOL well my friend has the sigs so that how i know about them, ohh did you know that the neo sigs use tc sounds 4hp motor, now thats one badass motor. i know a guy thats selling 2 12inch super extremes, if any1 is interested, but its not going to be cheap. i was googling and found on soundillisions.com back in 2001-2003 shocker subs were considered the top spl compition sub, fyi, the only reason im even looking at shocker subs is because i want two setups a sq setup and a spl setup, and since i allready have 2 AA Atlas's i got the SQ department covered now all i want is one sub that i can play around with and try my hand at building boxes.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2489
http://www.nthcoast.com/Products/CarAudio/ShockerSubwoofer/ShookerSSSub.htm

found this about shockers....take it for what it's worth, but 300wRMS doesn't seem like much. lol

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 555
LOL thats the site that i can get them from, i e-mailed them and they told me that they have some extreme subs left and those are the ones im considering, but he had to check to see what the VC configuration was so i have to wait intill tommarrow to see if one will work with my amp. but if i do get the SS i guess i'll have a use for my kx200.2 after all, i bet with the right box you could get that sub into the upper 130's mabey low 140's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us